Nicole Curtis posts heartfelt message about her breastfeeding for her custody battle

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Alexei Mishkov on Monday accused the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) of accusations against the Zabad military training that it was incorrect and unfounded on the ground. Mid-September.

“This is proof that these countries are trying to aggravate the situation as much as possible before the exercises and to make unfounded accusations,” Maskov said in remarks broadcast by the Russian news agency TASS. “These are the countries that obstruct military contacts with our countries, .

Moscow has provided NATO with all the necessary information on the joint Zapad 2017 military exercise scheduled for later this month between Russia and Belarus, he said, noting that invitations have been sent from the Russian and Belarusian sides.

The Zapad 2017 joint Russian-Belarus strategy will be held from September 14 to 20 with the expected participation of about 12,700 troops and 680 military equipment.

Some Western countries have voiced concerns about future maneuvers, including Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, who has threatened his country.

Russian Deputy Defense Minister Alexander Fomin said earlier that reports of a “Russian threat” ahead of Zabad’s military training were baseless on the ground, stressing that the exercises were purely defensive in nature.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *